Tuesday, 21 December 2010

Fuddle-bound!

Hello!

Got home from work today and got straight on with making these:


They are chocolate chunk and pecan nut cookies. We've got our Christmas fuddle tomorrow at work, and these are my contribution. I hope everyone likes them, but if not, I'll be more than happy to bring them back home! CJ wouldn't complain about that either!

Unfortunately, baking them has meant that I've not had time to do any crochet this evening, but here's a progress report:

I think Millie approves! She wasn't allowed any more than one paw on them though. I took the photo with my phone and the colours haven't come out well - the 'camel' colour looks yellow here, but it isn't really like that. I had a 'simple maths fail' moment the other night though - I'd got it into my head that I was only doing 12 squares, until CJ said "eight down, eight to go" and I realised that 4 x 4 = 16! Carol Vorderman I am not!! So that may have messed up the pattern (such as it is) that I was planning, but I'm sure I'll work something out. I don't have time to think about it tonight though...

Did you see the lunar eclipse this morning? Myself and a couple of colleagues found ourselves walking around the outside of our place of work, (me in just my shirt sleeves, not even a coat or cardi!) looking for it, but as we're in the middle of town, there were too many tall buildings and we missed the whole thing! I didn't think I'd ever get warm again! Hmm, does the word 'lunatics' come from lunar??

Anyway, I hope you're keeping warm, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...