Friday, 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!!

At the time of writing, I don't really have many followers(!), but to anyone who has found this blog already I'd just like to wish you a very Happy and Healthy New Year! I hope 2011 is a good one for you!

Have you made any resolutions? I never make any serious ones, because I've never been any good at sticking to them. However, the start of a new year does always make me think about things that I want to do and achieve, which really is just a roundabout way of making a resolution, I guess! So this year it's the usual - lose weight, eat more healthily (just as soon as we finish all the Xmas chocs!), do more exercise - plus one or two new ones, like do an awful lot more crochet and knitting and move beyond trebles and garter stitch, and get out and take more photos with my new(ish) camera (I got it in October). And of course, combine the two, by taking lots of photos of all the projects I do, and posting them on this blog!!

I also need to have a mega tidy-up and sort out of all my 'stuff' - I don't have a massive amount of storage space ie. wardrobes, cupboards, drawers etc, so I feel like having a really good clear out, and trying to be a little bit more 'minimalist'! We'll see if that ever happens though! I want to be more organised, like with bills and paperwork etc, but really I think I'm just using that as an excuse to feed my stationery habit by buying lots of ringbinder folders and box files! Stationery is a serious love of mine - you can never have enough pens and note pads!!

So I feel like there are loads of things I want to do in 2011 - I wonder how or if I'll ever be able to find the time for it all?!

Anyway, once again, if you've made it to here, have a wonderful New Year, and I'll see you in 2011!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a fantastic new year!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it to your blog via 'Little Tin Bird'
    Yay!!
    Sandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandi, thanks for visiting! Happy New Year to you! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...