Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Back Soon...

Thank you for the comments on my last post; it never ceases to amaze me that other people are interested in what I've got to say! I only have a small group of regular readers, but each and every one of you is very special to me and your company is very much appreciated!

I'm going through a bit of a rough time at the moment - it's not something that I want to blog about, and it's kind of preventing me from wanting to blog about anything else. So I'm probably going to be absent for a little while longer, until I'm 'in a better place'.

I will still be reading all your lovely blogs though; in fact, as I've not switched the laptop on much in the last few days, I've spent most of today catching up on all your recent posts (and what a lot of posts there were!). A very enjoyable few hours!

So I'll see you soon  xxx

7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear this. Sending you some fun, love and sparkles down the internet connection.
    Take time, take relaxation, take chocolate.
    I am so desperate for chocolate tonight and the cupboards are bare and my hubby is working til 2am so I've resorted to eating the toddler's biscuits. Oh dear!!!
    Look forward to your blog posts when you are able to get back into it again. You won't lose me as a follower that's for sure. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll still be here too....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time. Take all the time you need and I hope you find a good place soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. :(
    Be kind to yourself, I hope you find a better day soon.
    El
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just take some time for yourself, hope you're soon back to that happier place, best wishes & hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care you, I hope that cloud blows away very quickly and the sun can shine once again. I love your blog, so you won't lose me.
    Chocolate...now that sounds like a great idea!!
    xx Sandi ((((((O)))))) I think that is meant to be a BIG hug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I hope you start to feel better and find your happy place. :) Gail xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...