Saturday, 16 July 2011

I Haven't...

... disappeared off the face of the earth! I think I've just lost a bit of my blogging mojo or something, if I ever had it in the first place. I know I haven't always written lots - like every day - but at the moment I'm finding it difficult to write anything. I really don't lead a very exciting life at all. Don't get me wrong, it's a good life and I'm really happy, but it's just not really the kind of thing I want to write about, or you want to read about.

I'm still 'between projects' and can't decide what to do next. I really want to get on with something, but it needs to be something I want to do, and not just for the sake of having something to blog about, if you know what I mean. So I'm kind of still biding my time and I'm sure all of a sudden it will hit me like a bolt from the blue: That's it! That's my next project! And when it does, you'll be the first to know!

So I really just thought I'd pop in and say hello - I'm still here, and even if I'm not writing much, I'm most definitely still reading all the brilliant blogs in my sidebar, and discovering new ones all the time, thanks to your recommendations.

Anyway, back to my exciting weekend - washing, drying (but not on the line cos it's piddling down), ironing, trying to sell more stuff on ebay, possibly having a wardrobe blitzing session of stuff that I don't wear/doesn't fit, and other interesting jobs like that. Joy of joys!

3 comments:

  1. Hello love
    Thanks for your comment. Will try to get photo of handsome dad (handsome but short) and god knows how, but I have to do it this week cos of the school hols......not sure how to do it without him noticing but will try!!
    Don't feel pressure to blog all the time, I will still follow you regardless!
    Happy Sunday night
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, think you just have to write what you feel like, when you feel like it otherwise blogging could just become another Thing To Do and, for me anyway, it was meant to be a bit of an escape from that! Funnily enough tho' the thing that is interesting about blogs (apart from the crafty stuff which just makes me want to go and buy woolly stuff!) is the little 'ordinary' things that make up people's lives, that probably none of us think is particularly exciting at the time. I love your pictures of your little garden and veg patch - hope you're getting lots of lovely stuff from there now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I'm like you, hardly lead an exciting life, but to someone else it is newsey and we like to hear the normal going ons.
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...