Wednesday, 7 September 2011

New Feature!!

I say 'new' feature, but I don't really have any others, do I?

Anyway, my New Feature is called... drum roll... "Funny Shop Name Of The Week" (you can sing that in a Harry Hill's TV Burp style, if you're familiar with that show. If not, sing it in any style you want).

'Funny Shop Name' is fairly self-explanatory, but the 'Of The Week' bit will, I suspect, become more 'as and when I spot another'.

Sadly, my new feature has already fallen at the first hurdle, because I saw a Funny Shop Name this morning but didn't manage to take a photo of it, as we were just driving past. Anti-climax, I know. So you're just going to have to take my word for it.

Here we go then, picture the scene: It's a Cake Decorating Supplies shop called..............














Board To Tiers





Ithangyow

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is the BEST name ever!!!! I love it!! What a brill idea. Will keep my eyes posted for shop names.
    I find hair salons tend to have the best ones. Can't think of examples now as brain dead tonight.
    Hope all well at your end.
    And I am singing it in the Harry Hill style.
    LOVE IT!!!
    x x xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell does Ithangyow mean by the way????

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's saying "I Thank You" in a kind of, erm, can't think how to describe it. It's like the 'ba-dum-tish' drum/cymbal thing at the end of a bad joke, usually by some dodgy comedian/compere. Think Tommy Cooper / Jerry St Clair in Phoenix Nights / Vic Reeves singing in the club style, that kind of person.
    Know what you mean about hair salons, first one that springs to mind is Curl Up And Dye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...