Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Forgot To Say...

Our next-door neighbours have just created a new pond in their garden. It's only taken them a couple of days, but it already looks really well established. There are paving slabs and pebbles around the edge of it, a two-tier waterfall trickling in at the back, and it looks like there are a couple of goldfish in it too. It's very nice. I have pond envy. I've always wanted a pond in our garden. The nearest thing we've got is a half-barrel full of water and duckweed, but it's not really ideal for wildlife. I've been dropping hints to Chris, but he says I can just admire next-door's from the bedroom window. That's not really what I had in mind.

1 comment:

  1. I've just had a nice big read, love what you have done with your yarn stash, I would need a HUGE bookcase I think, I got a bit out of hand with my yarn and have had to stop. It is in bags and baskets all in the spare room, not to mention the three big containers in the lounge room.
    Glad you are feeling better especially now that Spring is on its way. Our clocks go back soon, I will be waking up in the light again, but the nights will be dark earlier of which I am not happy.
    Take care
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...