Sunday, 23 December 2012

Happy Christmas

Well, hello! Long time, no write! I hope you're well and looking forwards to (or already enjoying) the festivities of the season?

I just wanted to pop in and wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'm hoping to get back into blogging in 2013, as I have really missed it. I think I just needed a break though. I've still been reading all my favourite blogs while I've been absent, and trying to keep up will all your goings-on, and I look forwards to continuing to read all about what you've been up to next year.

Also, for any crochet fans, if you don't already know about this, there is a new monthly magazine coming out in January called quite simply, 'Simply Crochet', full of projects for beginners and experienced crocheters alike.


I've already subscribed for a year!

If you want to find out more, there are various ways to get in touch/follow:
Twitter: @SimplyCrochet_
Facebook:/simplycrochetmag
Pinterest:/simplycrochetmag
Ravelry:/groups/simply-crochet

I can't wait for my first copy to arrive!!

Anyway, this was just a quick visit. Once again may I wish you a very happy and healthy Christmas and New Year - see you in 2013!!

XXX



4 comments:

  1. I wish you a very Happy Christmas and Safe one too. I have been too busy to blog lately, I have two weeks off so will have time.
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Simply Crochet book looks good. And it was good to see you back. I hope your Christmas was good and I wish you a great 2013, yay to more blogging.
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, nice to see you back here :-) Belated happy christmas (have been a bit rubbish at keeping up with blogs so trying to catch up with a few!). Thanks for the magazine heads up - looks like it might be worth a read, I love that big patchwork squares blanket. Best wishes for the New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm, I thought I had already left a comment wishing you a Happy Christmas, and just popped back to wish you all the very best for the NEW Year, looking forward to more posts to read.
    All the very best. Hope your Christmas was lovely.
    xx Sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...