Monday, 7 January 2013

Photo Of The Day

5th Jan
About to start on the second layer of the massive box of chocolates that Chris bought me for Christmas!! Which one's your favourite?? I'll give you a clue as to mine: it starts with 'E...' and ends in '...very one of them!'

6th Jan
Very excited to notice these hyacinths starting to show. They were dotted all over my mum's garden at her previous house, and I decided that it would be a shame to leave them there, so a few days before she moved, we went round and dug them up, and then Chris replanted them in a couple of pots, and also in the ground, in our garden.

7th Jan
 Today's 'gratitude' moment - I was very thankful for my first cup of tea of the day when I got to work. I was a bit peckish as it's a fasting day, so no breakfast, and I was also quite cold, despite the office radiator being turned up as far as it will go! (This radiator is right next to my desk too, but sometimes I just can't feel the heat from it).


7th Jan


It was also my mum's birthday today. I bought her a couple of bottles of her favourite perfume, and a box of chocolates, and I'm afraid we did break our fast to sample a couple. Well, it'd be rude not to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...