Monday, 14 January 2013

Well It Had To Be, Didn't It?

14th Jan
Our pretty poor showing of snow, taken when I got home... If you're in the UK, I hope you haven't been too badly affected by the white stuff...

* * *

A few months ago I was just having a wander around Hobbycraft, as you do, when I noticed they had a few balls of Debbie Bliss Rialto at a reduced price. There weren't many left, so I just picked up these four (as you do!):


And I think these are going to be my next project! I'm a little bit unsure about having two very dark colours, but I'm going to try and spread them out a bit. As much as you can spread out four colours! This yarn feels lovely and soft to touch, which is just as well because I think it's going to become something very snuggly!





1 comment:

  1. Can't beat a bit of bargain yummy yarn! Lovely colours, look forward to seeing what you make x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...