Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Can't! Handle! The! Cute!!

I can't remember how I came across this - followed a link on Twitter, I think - and, erm, how is this even possible?!!

Black White Tuxedo Cat Kitten - Tiny Cat Micro Amigurumi Crochet Miniature Pet Animals - Made to Order
Photo copyright of Suami at Etsy.com - see link below

Teeny tiny crochet animals

I know, I know, there are some very tiny crochet hooks, I've got some myself, but it must be hard enough just making a foundation chain with them, never mind making an actual amigurumi!!

I am in awe of SuAmi's talents!

(Have I used enough exclamation marks to convey just how awestruck I am?!!)


Just wanted to share the miniature cuteness!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...