Sunday, 29 December 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

My blogging has gone all to pot over the past few months. Since I wasn't writing much, I changed my settings to make the blog private, so I'm aware that I'm currently 'talking to myself' as it were. It's actually not such a bad thing, it's kind of liberating knowing that nobody is reading what I write, or don't write. I'm completely out of the habit of taking photos for the blog, which is another reason why I haven't been posting much. I know I've mentioned it before, but I think I've just really lost the blogging bug. I hope it comes back though, because when it's going well, I really enjoy it.

I haven't even been reading as many blogs as I used to do, apart from one or two favourites. I've just had a quick catch-up this morning, and I must admit, a lot of them are very samey. Everyone has taken photos of their Christmas trees, decorations, presents, turkeys etc. There are only so many photos of baubles that you can look at without getting completely fed up with them! The trouble is, if I was blogging properly, I think I'd have probably done the same, and I think that's another thing that I was getting a bit sick of.  I wasn't intentionally copying anyone else's style, but I think somehow all the blogs that I read (I'm mainly talking about the 'crafty' ones) as well as my own, they all started merging into one.

I don't know. I've got the radio on and it's distracting me, and I think I'm kind of waffling now! To be honest, I was going to write a proper post about all of the above, and my reasons for 'silent blogging', but it's all kind of come out there. This post was supposed to be just a quick one to say that...
.
.
.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas (I did, but there are no photos!) and to wish you a very happy and healthy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...