Monday, 19 May 2014

Blogging Without Obligation

I haven't blogged for a while.

I haven't been reading as many blogs as I usually do.

I haven't been super busy, but nor have I been idle either.

Nothing terrible has happened that has made me want to stay away from blogging, but nothing wonderful has happened that has made me want to race to my blog and share it.

I've just been living my life.



I did find time yesterday to read The Quince Tree because I was intrigued by the title of her recent post, Don't Go Away. I read that post, and the one before it, which led me to this. It kind of says it all really. I've been thinking about blogging again, wondering how to start a new post, and every time I go over it in my head it seems to start with an apology.

So this one just starts with some facts, but no apology! And I've borrowed one of the buttons from the above site, it's over there in my sidebar.

To be fair, no one has ever asked me for an apology or an explanation as to why I haven't blogged for X amount of weeks, but for some reason I always feel like I should offer one. I'm going to try to not do that any more.

Because I blog without obligation :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...