Sunday, 26 October 2014

Busy But Happy :-)

This poor little blog has been neglected for a while, but with very good reason. I am absolutely loving being a mum, and spending my days with Junior, who is a bundle of joy and so much fun to be around.

But there are things I want to blog about, and it's hard to find the time to do so (not complaining though). Also, I tend to forget some of them, and by the time I remember again, the moment has passed. I've just made a list in my Filofax, of topics that I want to write about, which is a start, and I'm going to try to at least write some draft posts, even if it takes me a few days to finish just one. They will probably be a bit random though, not that there has ever been any kind of order to this blog so far!

So, back soon, hopefully, with some new posts...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...