Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Well, I've Done It...

It's the 30th June, and I've just uninstalled Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest from my phone and Kindle, and deleted the bookmarks from my computer. I wonder if I'll be able to manage without them for the whole of July? I wonder if I'll be a lot more productive with my free time on an evening?

As for Instagram, I hardly ever use it to take photos myself, but I have started to follow quite a lot of people on there, mostly other bloggers and yarny people. I've decided to leave that one, as I might try and get into the habit of using it for taking photos of anything crochet/yarn-related. I just hope it doesn't take over too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...