Friday, 4 September 2015

Review: The Good Neighbor

The Good Neighbor The Good Neighbor by A.J. Banner
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I think this was a free monthly download from Amazon.

The blurb made it sound like it was going to be an exciting, psychological suspense thriller, but I'm afraid it was none of those things.

I'm usually hopeless at guessing the 'whodunnits' or the 'whydunnits' of plots, most of the time I don't even try to figure it out, but it was clear even to me what was happening here, and what the conclusion was going to be. No suspense at all.

I didn't find any of the characters particularly likeable, and thought they were all quite one-dimensional.

Only took me a couple of evenings to read, whilst on holiday - glad I didn't pay for it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...