Friday, 25 September 2015

Review: Picture Perfect

Picture Perfect Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

I've always been a huge fan of Jodi Picoult, but this is the second of her books which I've given up on, and this was my second attempt at reading it.

The story just wasn't gripping me at all, so I read a few reviews on Goodreads and realised that I have no interest in finding out how it all ends (besides, I read some spoilers so I kind of know how it ends now).

Picture Perfect is one of Jodi's earlier novels, and I think she definitely seems to have improved over the years; this book doesn't seem to be as good as many of her later ones.

So, abandoned.

Edited to add: I did actually give it 1 star, but I forgot to do it until after it posted my review to my blog. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...