Friday, 8 January 2016

"About Last Night..."

Picture from IMDB
About this film... it was the biggest load of drivel I have ever seen in my life!!!

It's one of three DVDs in a 'Brat Pack' Box Set that I got years ago, the other two being The Breakfast Club and St Elmo's Fire. They must've been desperate to stick this one in there!

Demi Moore and Rob Lowe are Chicago yuppies who have a one-night stand, but then start a relationship, she moves in with him, it doesn't work, she moves out, they're both miserable, they decide to try again. The dialogue was appalling, and the acting wasn't much better. I know it's from the 80's (1986, I think) so obviously it's going to be very dated but honestly, it was utter rubbish! I'm so glad I've got it out of the way first, because I can't imagine that I've got any other films that are going to be as dire as this one!

On the plus side, I got a bit of crochet done while I watched it, so that's something.

The List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...