Monday, 8 February 2016

2016 To Do List... Declutter

One of the items on my to do list this year was to Declutter. To be fair, this is an ongoing, never-ending project, but I thought I might try and keep track of my progress throughout 2016, in the hope that it might keep me motivated.

I've made a decent start already, selling a few items on Ebay, and Freecycling some other things. I'm going to try to remember to keep a list of both so that I can see what I've sold/given away, and how much money I've made in the case of Ebay.

As always there were a lot of 'Resolution' articles around at the beginning of January, and I read a comment on Twitter where someone said that she was going to try and declutter 2016 things, in 2016. I thought this was a great idea! So each time I get rid of something (not including general rubbish, of course) I'm putting it on a list (another list!). I'm not sure if I'll make it to 2016 items, but I don't suppose it matters really, as long as I keep decluttering.

I'm up to No.25 so far... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...