Thursday, 14 July 2016

Review: Dragonfly in Amber

Dragonfly in Amber Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just loved it!

Really enjoyed the book, and just finished watching the second series on Amazon Prime. I'm basically emotionally drained by it all, but will be downloading book 3 onto my Kindle very soon, because I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!!

I don't know if I'd be enjoying the Outlander novels as much if I hadn't started watching the tv series, I don't even know if I would've started reading them again. It may well be the Sam Heughan effect, but whatever it is, Diana Gabaldon has a new fan, and it's so exciting to think that I have about 7 more books in this series to read, so far (I don't know how much longer she can keep it going!)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment - I love reading them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...